Heavy Plant Crossing - a PaintShop Pro Graphics Tutorial
I couldn't resist the sign - it just begged for someone with a wierd sense of humour and a little skill with PaintShop Pro to do a little tinkering.
In this tutorial I'll show how the picture above was produced. The tutorial uses Flash to show the process step by step. I suggest you also have PaintShop Pro open and follow along at the same time.
- Corel PaintShop Pro - This tutorial is based on version X but should work for other versions too - or even for PhotoShop which is very similar.
- The original picture - right click and save it from this link
- The turnip picture - right click and save it from this link
- The man on a bike picture - right click and save it from this link
- A wierd sense of humour
- Patience while the tutorial loads (If you don't have a broadband Internet connection give up now)
NB this is my first attempt at producing a Flash demo of this format so expect a few rough edges as I learn too. (There's a slight bug in this first version - you'll need to right click in the gray area below and select 'Play' to start.)